Wednesday, April 30, 2008
18 weeks and baby room stage 1
Hi all - Today we are at 18 weeks and 1 day! It is just flying by (well not really but I mainly just can't wait until our 20 week appointment!). Below is a photo of me today and also a photo of the first stage of our baby room make-over. Pat and I painted the baby room and I love it! We kept the colors pretty neutral as I'd like to do more with color when I start decorating - this will of course depend on whether baby is a he or a she. Up next is painting the trim and putting in the new floor. Future daddy Pat is doing a great job and I can't wait to see it all done.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oo oo oo I like the room!!
Sue
look @ u w/ ur lil bump...soooo cute!! :)
& great job on the room!!
-chris
You know how much I love stripes!! Beautiful job & choice Corey...Pat did o.k. with the floor I guess ;) Amy
Post a Comment