Wednesday, May 14, 2008

IT'S A......

BOY!! Pat and I found out this morning we are having a boy and we are so excited!! Baby Morrison is doing very well and was of course dancing up a storm for us. He currently weighs 14 oz, has a heartrate of 145 beats/min and is due September 27. Pat and I have a name picked out but we'd like to keep that a secret for now. The following are some of the pictures we got from the ultrasound - I've looked at them a million times already and can't believe that he is our little baby. It is so much fun...is it possible to love him as much as I already do!!

Side profile of face, hand and chest:

It really is a boy for sure:

Left foot:

If you use your imagination you can see the face here:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boy oh boy....A boy!The pictures are soooooo cool!!!! Congratulations and much love to you both!
gma&gpa morrison