Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby Mama's #3

Hi all - The following is a photo of Abby, me and Rachel at Rachel's baby shower this past weekend. Abby is 27 weeks, I am 31 and Rachel is 33 weeks. Not too much longer before these photos include actual babies!!

Pat and I get to go back for our second 3D ultrasound tomorrow and I'm excited to see Logan again. He has been moving a lot this past week and I'm hopeful that he is starting to think about turning. We also have our first childbirth prep class tomorrow night so hopefully we come home a little more informed about what's to come!

My tummy continues to get larger everyday. People are shocked when they learn I'm not due for another 2 months. Another downside to being short - the only place for baby to go and grow is out!


Here is a photo Pat took of me in my maternity swimsuit recently. I've always loved to swim and I'm even more excited now that I'm pregnant to go swimming. I don't care if people look at me funny - the weightlessness of it all is great!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, i love ya core ballz! u look amazing!! can't wait for our boating trip!!!! xoxo -chris s.