Corey and baby at 33 weeks!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
33 weeks and counting....
Hi everyone! By the looks of the photo below you can tell that I am getting huge!! Really - how much bigger can I get in a month and a half - Really? Logan is healthy and growing at the perfect rate says the doc - so that is all that really matters. Pat and I get to go in for one final ultrasound next week at our 34 week appt. It is the last time we'll see little guy before he's actually here!! They are going to check his position and weight. I'm praying for head down and guessing his 34 week weight to be about 5 pounds. I'm getting very excited and can't wait to see him. I've been having a lot of baby dreams lately and he is perfect in all of them!! (although he was a girl in one of them).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
holy belly!! looks like u need to drop about 7-8 pounds or so core ballz, but not on his head!! ;) lookin good mama! can't wait to see u tomorrow girlfriend! xoxo
Post a Comment