Monday, February 2, 2009

Logan is 4 months today!!!

I can't believe that my little boy is four months old today. Time goes by so fast!! Logan is growing so much and developing his own little personality. Here are some highlights from the past few weeks:
  • Logan continues to think that Daddy is the funniest person in the world. Pat can almost always get him to laugh and I can already see the day that they gang up on mommy.
  • I love when I walk into the room and Logan sees me and slowly gets the biggest smile on his face. It's like he's thinking "I think that is my mommy...wait a second, it is my mommy!!"
  • Logan has the cutest little voice and we love when he talks to us. His changing table seems to be his place for conversation. I think he'll be talking before he walks!
  • Logan loves to watch basketball!
  • We catch him talking to his mobile in the morning every once in awhile. He starts laughing and buries his face in his hands when we catch him doing it - like he's embarresed that he got caught or something.
  • I'm amazed at how strong he is.
  • He is sometimes super busy with his legs and arms like he just can't stop moving them.
  • Two of his favorite activities are still taking a bath and getting his diaper changed. He loves to pee on mommy too and I can't understand how he's gotten me about 6-8 times and Pat zero times!?!? Are they ganging up on me already?
  • He has teeth that are trying to break through so he loves to have his hands in his mouth - he tries his hardest to get both hands in his mouth at the same time. Impossible but he keeps trying.
  • Logan loves to stand up and he looks so cute when he does. He is still pretty top heavy so he just kinda weaves back and forth on his little legs!
  • I love the way he looks up at me as I'm trying to put him to sleep. He'll be laying on my chest and he'll look up at me a few times as he is dozing off...just to make sure I'm still there.
Please enjoy some photos from the past week.....

Such a sweet face. He sucks on his bottom lip like this often!


"No Dad, for the last time, I do not want to drive the Kia when I turn 16!"




My name is Cowboy Logan. Anyone seen my horse?


Logan is growing out of his "skinny" phase and is starting to chunk up a little - such a cutie!!


The girls and our babes. It is hard to believe that a couple years ago we all thought "Wouldn't it be neat if we happened to all have babies around the same time?" As fate would have it, we each had our first baby within a month of each other. This was our first of many get-togethers and I'm excited to see the babies grow up together and some day look back on these photos.

Logan with his girls, Ella and Alli. "Don't worry girls, I have enough love for both of you!"

Grandma was showing Logan all the snow out back and the puppies playing out there. He turned and looked at the camera as I was taking this pic.

No comments: