Hi all! Logan has been feeling a lot better lately. He has been sick the past few weeks with a cold and even the flu bug for a little awhile. We think he is finally getting over everything. He hadn't been sleepy well and last night was the first night in about 3 weeks that he slept through the night again!! Mommy and Daddy were soooo happy!
Enjoy some photos of Logan taken the past couple days - he is so fun at this age!

These are MY TOYS - don't touch and don't even think about taking them away from me!
(Thanks for the bath toys Grandma and Grandpa Morrison!)

I love, love, love my baths and can't wait until mommy and me start our swim lessons!

Bad ass with his Wartburg Knights bandana...I like to look mean in this...

Just kidding! I can't stay mean very long!

I can't wait until summer so mom doesn't put silly hats on me anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment