Monday, April 13, 2009

A message from Logan


A MESSAGE FROM LOGAN:
Hi Everyone - I thought I'd give mom a break and post a blog entry to everyone. For those of you that aren't keeping track - I'm a little over 6 months now and getting bigger by the day. I'm still trying to figure this crazy world out but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I seem to make everyone happy when I'm silly and laugh a lot so I try to do that often. But I have figured out if I scream and cry a little they come running with just about anything I'd need - a bottle, a diaper or just someone to snuggle with. Mommy and Daddy are two of my favorite people and I think they want to keep me for awhile. Really no complaints from me - life is pretty good right now.

Here I am hanging with Aunt Betsy and Uncle Tim on Easter!
I love bubbles!

Here is a picture of my crazy family and their crazy dogs.
I love them all and those dogs love to give me kisses all day long!


I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar!

I know, I know, I'm getting cuter by the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing from you Logan! You are getting cuter by the day, if that's even possible. Sam tells me that he misses his buddy!
-Karla