We continue to have fun watching Logan grow. Pat and I will often just sit and watch him play - everything he does makes us laugh...in a good way of course! Logan is less than a month away from his first birthday now which of course amazes me. Everyone always says that it goes fast and that is for sure!! We've had a couple weekends at home which has been nice. We are excited for fall and of course football! We'll be traveling up to Logan's first Wartburg game next weekend - can't wait!
Enjoy some below photos from a family get-together on Pat's side and some photos of Logan and I playing in the yard on one of my days off!
I'm still pretty cute!
Grandpa, daddy and I

Me and daddy!

Me and Grandma Sue

Shelly, Avree, Deb, Brittany and Jack

Cute!

Higher Aunt Betsy!

Some of my favorite ladies!


Me and some of my second cousins - Tyson, Jack, me, Avree, Evan, Nolan and Keaton

Whacha got Avree?

How about you Jack?

Me and my pony named "Pony"
Aunt Deb, Aunt Kathy and Grandma Sue


Grandma helping me ride a tricycle


Tuckered out from a long day of playing at Aunt Kathy's

Me, mom, Emma and Snoop enjoying a nice day in the backyard!

My puppies...
1 comment:
I can't believe he is about to turn a year old! He's still looking as cute as ever! Hello to everyone from the Wheelers!
Post a Comment