Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Morrison Two

Well I don't have any new pictures downloaded but I thought I'd post a little about baby #2. I figure that I did so much blogging when I was first pregnant with Logan that I better be fair to baby #2! All has been going well with this pregnancy. Past the first trimester now and a few weeks into the second. Today I am 16 weeks and 4 days along. I've thought I felt some kicking a few times this past week and then today definitely did. I just put my hands on my belly and the baby would give a kick every once in a while! It'll be about 3-4 weeks before we have our big ultrasound where we find out the sex of the baby. Very excited to find out! I'm thinking a girl and of course Pat is thinking a boy. We'll see who is right! Check out the new baby poll on the right and make your guess. The poll we did with Logan was right on! Also excited to find out so that I can start thinking about how to decorate the room and of course go through the clothes! If it is a girl I'll need to weed out the unisex items we have and then go crazy shopping! If it is a boy we are all set! I did buy my first little baby girl outfit a couple weeks ago when I was shopping with my mom and Logan...I couldn't resist!
My belly has started to grow faster now. For a while I thought I was so much smaller than when I was pregnant with Logan but it seems to have caught up pretty quick. Still haven't broken out the maternity clothes but it won't be much longer! Just lots of baggy shirts and sweaters right now which works great during winter.
Speaking of winter...I hope everyone is staying warm during this very cold winter! We can't wait until spring! Logan watches the puppies go in and out during the day and I can just tell he wants to follow them out!

No comments: