Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's a Boy!!

We found out on Tuesday that Logan will have a little brother come summer time! I was sure it was a girl and Pat was sure it was a boy! I am so excited to be having another boy - Logan is so lucky to have a brother that will be this close in age to him (although I'm sure there will be times he doesn't think it's lucky!). Tuesday was our 20 week ultrasound and everything looked great! Baby boy was so fun to watch - he was moving a lot and was giving us a show. We could see him opening his mouth and moving his tongue. I think he was saying hi to mommy and daddy! He was also doing a lot of snuggling and playing with his hands and arms. It was so fun to watch and see him - I could have done it all day! He weighed 13 oz and his size and growth was right on track. He measured just a few days ahead of his actual due date (which is July 7) with an estimated due date of July 4!

Enjoy some of the below photos of our little peanut at 20 weeks!


Baby gave us a great shot of his "third leg" at the very end of the appointment. I asked the lady if she got us a photo of that area and she said she'd do another just to make sure. When she was first trying to take the photo he had his legs closed and she said "open your legs for us baby so we can get a good shot" and bam, this is what we got. We all three started laughing.
Here is baby stretching his left leg out. I felt this kick!
In this picture baby is laying on his left side and has his arms up in front of his face.

This is similar to the shot above but here baby is putting his hands under his head like he was trying to sleep.
Another shot pretty close to the above one, although you can see his face better here.

Here is a profile shot of baby with his right arm/hand up by his face. I think he was putting his fingers in his mouth here.
A good profile shot - perfect baby already! :-)

No comments: