Monday, June 23, 2008

Minnesota Weekend

Hi all - This past weekend my mom and I traveled up to Minnesota to see my Grandma Winnie. We had a great time and it was very relaxing (it even included a pregnancy massage!!). The below pictures were from this weekend near where my grandma lives. Logan received his first stuffed dog toy, a new outfit, a couple books and a bath robe from Grandma Winnie (aka GiGi to Logan!) . As Grandma Winnie put it - the picture of all of us is a picture of 3 1/2 generations!

I have been feeling great and continue to get bigger every day. You may notice in the pictures below that I have a weird slit in the sleeve of the shirt I'm wearing. That is not a new style - just a shirt that was getting too tight in the arms and I had my mom cut them so I could wear it! I threw the shirt away after wearing it needless to say. My weight gain has been pretty good I think. At my 24 week appointment I had gained a total of 12 pounds and I can definitely tell the areas that I'm gaining weight! As someone put it - 10 pounds of baby and 2 pounds of butt (although the sad thing is that I think it is the opposite!!)

Logan has been moving around a lot lately and I can feel him most of the day. It is fun for me to wake up in the morning and just lay there with my hands on my stomach as he tries kicking me out of bed! I scheduled us for a 3D/4D ultrasound appointment on July 19 and I'm so excited to see what his little face looks like. I've been thinking more and more recently about what he'll look like when he's born and as he gets older - he'll be a cutie for sure (just look at his daddy!)

Have a good week all! Love ya!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I miss seeing you and Logan grow every week!!! Your grandma is right - how amazing to have 3 1/2 generations in that photo!

Baby Oeth said...

You look great! I love that shirt! Pregnancy definitely has you glowing!