Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Week 24 here we come!!

We are now in our 23rd week of pregnancy and everything is going well! A lot of people will ask me how my pregnancy has been and how I have been feeling and I think overall I've been a pretty lucky pregnant lady. First trimester was a little rough for a few weeks but the second trimester has been great and overall I think I'm doing pretty good. (I know what a few of you are thinking - just wait until the last trimester!).

This past weekend Pat and I took a trip down to Texas with some of his friends for his friend Erik Book's wedding. It was a nice little break - even though I was subject to do whatever the boys wanted to do all weekend. I think I hung in there pretty good until Monday morning came around. We got back Sunday night and I was supposed to work on Monday but needless to say that didn't happen. I could barely move on Monday and spent most the day in bed.

Below is a photo from the wedding reception of me and Pat and some of the boys in the wedding (Mike Hotz, Pat, Rich Kloster, Matt Wheeler and Matt's wife Emily). It was great that Emily was there this weekend - she is great and we made fun of the boys a lot! The guys loved their orange ties and suspenders - I wouldn't be surprise if some of them went out and bought suspenders just to have on hand!

Here is a photo of me at 23 weeks and 1 day. For those of you that have been asking for a belly shot - here you go!! It keeps growing and growing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute belly!! I love it!! :)

-Karla