Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby Ella!

Congrats to Josh and Abby on the birth of baby Ella Raylee!! Ella arrived 3 weeks early and was born early this morning at about 3 a.m. and weighed in at 5 lbs. 5 oz. I'm so happy for them both and can't wait to see the little "peanut"!

We're still waiting on our little one to arrive and I doubt he'll be a little peanut. He'll be more like a watermelon or pumpkin! After Pat found out that Ella was going to arrive first he said that Logan likes his women older so he was holding out until after both Alli and Ella arrived!

I have an appointment tomorrow and really hope I've made progress. I do not want to be induced but the longer he holds out the more likely it is. (And I know he's not getting any smaller in there!)

Happy October all and feel free to do a little baby dance for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Logan is like those of us in the financial market...in hiding until the government decides how they're going to get us out of this mess. You've got a future CEO on your hands! Meghan