Here are some of my favorite things about Logan and about being a mom:
- Everything about Logan's beautiful face. He has the best of everything from mom and dad and seems to get cuter by the day. His cheeks get a little chubbier each day too.
- I love the way Logan stretches when he wakes up and when he is getting his diaper changed. He stretches his arms way above his head and straightens his legs out - very cute.
- Doesn't matter how tired I am - I'm still excited when I wake to him fussing and get to hold him.
- The way he screams like the world is coming to an end when he is hungry and how fast it goes away as soon as that bottle gets put in his mouth.
- How cute his hands and feet are and how similar they are to Daddy's!
- I secretly like when I'm the only one that is able to calm Logan - makes me feel like a mommy!
Logan has been lucky to have so many family members that have been excited to see him and have come to visit. Here are photos from those visits!
Uncle Tim
Roxy, Aunt Betsy and Uncle Tim
Uncle Chad
Grandma Sue
Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Morrison
Grandma Cathy
Grandma Cathy and Great Grandma Winnie (GiGi)
Four Generations: Grandma Cathy, Logan, Gr Grandma Winnie and Mommy
Four Generations: Gr Grandma Jackie, Logan, Grandpa Craig and Daddy
Arndt/Morrison photo with Jordan and Grandpa Jim
Aunt Jordi and Logan
No comments:
Post a Comment