I had my 37 week appointment on Friday and didn't really learn anything new. The doctor didn't even check my cervix - which was kind of a disappointment because I really wanted to know if I was progressing...but I guess he didn't think it was necessary. I will be checked at my next appointment scheduled for Friday and hope that I'm at least dialated somewhat. Logan is still head down and growing more and more each day. If he has been gaining about 1/2 pound a week like they estimate, he is up to about 7.5 pounds. Pat and I have enjoyed watching my belly as he makes his alien like movements. He still likes to move around a lot and seems to enjoy jumping on my bladder and giving me little kidney punches the most....so cute already ;-)
Congrats to Rachel and Joe who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Sept 5 - Alli Elizabeth was 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Everyone is happy and healthy and I look forward to talking to Rachel about what to expect that first week or two!
Below is a photo of me taken this morning - I realize now that I'm posting this that I should have smiled! Have a good week all and if you're lucky - the next blog might have pictures of our newborn baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment