Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our little escape artist

The following photos are from a recent hotel stay. We traveled over to Iowa City to celebrate Josh and Kevin's 30th birthday and my mom came and watched the boys at the hotel for us. Logan has been put in his pack and play for the night and was told it was bed time. He had other ideas and my mom captured it all on her camera....

Yeah I'm not sure about this whole bedtime thing...
Hmmm...I wonder what I can get away with while grandma is here... (doesn't this look just spell out trouble!)


Four short walls can't hold me in....


So proud of himself....


I'm free!!.....or am I?



I'm outta here.... (yes he opened this heavy door all by himself)



now I'm free!....(running down the hallway)
...still running...
why are you following me grandma I'm trying to escape!

and yes, he headed straight for the elevator and hit the down button. all by himself!
Funny and scary all at the same time!

No comments: